What you’ll need
- Coco Marinated Nuggets
- 1 red bell pepper, or any color that you prefer, sliced lengthwise
- 1 lb. of baby red potatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
What you probably have:
- Olive Oil
- 1 sheet tray
- 1 bowl
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash, dry and prep veggies.
- In a bowl, toss prepared veggies with 2 tbsp of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add nuggets to the bowl, making sure to coat the veggies in the extra marinade. Mix well to ensure that every veggie is well coated.
- Pour onto a greased sheet tray and bake for 35 minutes, or until everything is nice and golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!