What you’ll need
What you’ll need:
- Coco Mediterranean Spiced Grilled Chicken Breasts OR 2 Chicken Breasts, sliced lengthwise with 2 tbsp of Coco Mediterranean Spice
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp vegan butter or olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ¼ cup of unsweetened, plain almond milk
- Zest of one lemon
- A few chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
What you probably already have:
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 pot
- Food Processor
- Grill Pan or Cast-Iron Skillet
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. Fill a pot with water, and boil the florets until tender. About 15 minutes.
- Mince garlic and sauteè in vegan butter or olive oil until slightly browned. Keep a close eye on the garlic, as it burns easily.
- Pureé steamed cauliflower with garlic butter in a food processor. Add salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste. Use almond milk to help pureè if necessary. An immersion blender works as well. Set aside. Top with lemon zest and fresh parsley.
- Grill chicken breasts on medium high heat for 3-4 minutes per side
- Plate. Place grilled chicken over mashed cauliflower and enjoy!