What you’ll need
- 2 lbs of brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 oz. of maple syrup
What you probably already have:
- Olive Oil
- 1 Sheet Tray
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice brussels sprouts in half, rinse and pat dry. In a bowl, add the brussels sprouts and add enough olive oil to coat, about 2-3 tbsp. Season with salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste.
- Spread the brussels sprouts evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes, mixing the sprouts once or twice during that time.
- Drizzle the maple syrup over the sprouts after 25 minutes of roasting and stir to coat. Roast for another 10 minutes until crisp and golden.