What you’ll need
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 1, 15 oz. can of chickpeas
- 1 bag of fresh spinach
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp of Coco Mediterranean Spice
- Coco Maple Tahini Sauce
What You Probably Have:
- Olive Oil
- 1 bowl
- 2 sheet trays
- 1 skillet
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and dry sweet potatoes and slice length wise. Place potatoes face down (or skin side up) on your parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until potatoes are soft to the touch.
- Rinse and dry chickpeas really well. Toss the chickpeas with your spice blend and some olive oil, ensuring chickpeas are well coated. Arrange on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until crispy.
- In a skillet, heat up some olive oil on medium heat. Add minced garlic and sautè until fragrant. Add in spinach, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Assemble your sweet potato boats and drizzle with maple tahini sauce. Enjoy!