What you’ll need
- 2 filets of salmon, skin on
- 1 box of cherry tomatoes
- 1 bag of pee wee tricolor potatoes
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 lemon
For the herb paste:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup parsley
- 3/4 cup basil
- 1/2 cup chives
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
What you probably already have:
- Olive Oil
- 1 sheet tray
- A food processor
- 1 bowl
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare your veggies. Rinse the baby potatoes and cut in half. Rinse asparagus spears and cherry tomatoes. Place all prepared vegetables in a bowl and toss with 2 tbsp of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Make herb paste. Pulse washed and dried herbs with lemon, olive oil in a food processor until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Prep your salmon. Rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Get your sheet tray ready! Line a sheet tray with parchment paper. Place salmon filets in the center and spread seasoned veggies around the salmon. Slice the lemon in half and place on opposite ends of the sheet tray.
- Let’s use that herb paste. Spread herb paste on the salmon (and veggies if you’d like as well!) Season well with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake on 400 for 23-35 minutes, depending on how well done you like your fish.
- Serve. Make sure and squeeze that sweet roasted lemon all over your dish for amazing an amazing fresh and bright kick!