What you’ll need
- 2 Filets of Salmon
- 2 Cups of Gourmet Assorted Mushroom Blend
- 1 Sprig of Fresh Thyme
- 1 Shallot
- 3 Cups of Arugula
What you probably already have:
- Olive Oil
- Salt Pepper
- 1 Sheet Tray
- 1 Bowl
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Rinse mushrooms and set aside on a paper towel, or pat dry very well. In a bowl, mix mushrooms and sliced shallots with olive oil, salt, pepper and fresh thyme.
- Rinse fish with water and pat dry well.
- Place fish and mushroom and shallot mixture on a parchment lined sheet tray. Cook for 30 minutes on 400 degrees, broil for an additional 5 minutes for extra crispiness.
- Prepare salad. Toss arugula with desired amount of lemon dressing.
- Place arugula salad down first. Place fish on top of salad and garnish with the mushroom and shallot mixture.