What you’ll need
- Coco Mediterranean Lemon Dressing
- 2 thick cut, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Persian cucumbers, diced (skin on)
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions (white and green parts), sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
What you probably already have:
- 1 Pyrex dish
- 1 Bowl
- 1 cutting board
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a glass dish, place chicken breasts skin side up and coat with 2 tbsp of Mediterranean Lemon Dressing. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Marinate for 10 minutes and then bake for 30 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- In the meantime, assemble salad with all of the chopped veggies and herbs.
- Once the chicken is done and cooled, chop up chicken into chunks.
- Dress salad with desired amount of dressing and serve.