What you’ll need
- Coco Marinated Nuggets
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 3 cups of broccoli florets
- Steamed rice of choice, for serving
What you probably have:
- Olive Oil
- 1 small bowl
- 1 skillet
- In a small bowl, whisk together chicken stock, soy sauce and corn starch. Add marinated nuggets and mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat up 2 tbsp of olive oil on medium high heat. One the oil is hot, dd the chicken mixture and cook the chicken for 5-7 minutes.
- Add broccoli florets into the skillet and toss well. Cover your skillet and allow for broccoli to steam. Once broccoli is bright green and tender, about 5 minutes. Shut your fire.
- Serve over steamed white or brown rice and enjoy!
Garnish with sesame seeds and crushed red pepper flakes for a nice kick.