What you’ll need
- Coco Shawarma Chicken Strips
For the salad:
- ½ small red onion
- 4 cups of chopped butter lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 English cucumber
- A handful of parsley or mint, or both!
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup of tahini paste
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp of water
- 3 tbsp lemon juice, or the juice of one lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
What you probably already have:
- Olive Oil
- 1 skillet
- 2 bowls
- Wash and chop the salad. Mix all of the ingredients and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet with 1-2 tbsp of olive oil. Once the oil is hot, cook shawarma strips for about 5-7 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through
- Assemble your salad and toss with desired amount of dressing. Enjoy!